- Under Armour Size Guide
- A stable foundation is required if you would build a body that would make the very gods weep with envy. Grab a pair of Under Armour® briefs from your tool box and get to work.
- Fitted fit is snug, but not tight, for next-to-the-skin support without the squeeze of compression.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- Mesh construction increases ventilation and cooling.
- Novelty elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Articulated crotch for increased comfort and support.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- 85% polyester, 15% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mesh 9" Boxerjock® Boxer Brief by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Mesh 9" Boxerjock® Boxer Brief
GREAT! I bought 2 pairs and wash and wear them almost everyday for working out. You can wear these for everyday wear or for going hard at the gym.
- Cory A - customer
- from Ontario, Canada
- February 21, 2013
Started running back in July, just a few miles. Changed my goal from 5K to marathon. Long distance running you need protection from friction and sweat. You will be raw in no time. Found these and would not run any other way. They act as a second skin draw away moisture keep you cool and protect your skin. The bonus they stay in place and do not ride up your legs or bunch up.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- December 28, 2012
- JuWayne T - customer
- from Colorado Springs, Colorado
- November 14, 2012