- Under Armour Size Guide
- A stable foundation is required if you would build a body that would make the very gods weep with envy. Grab a pair of Under Armour® briefs from your toolbox and get to work.
- Fitted fit is snug, but not tight, for next-to-the-skin support without the squeeze of compression.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- Mesh construction increases ventilation and cooling.
- Novelty elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Articulated crotch for increased comfort and support.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- 85% polyester, 15% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mesh 6" Boxerjock® Boxer Brief by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Mesh 6" Boxerjock® Boxer Brief
These are the best underwear I own. They fit perfect ,but make sure you get a size up! The sizing is off if you wear a medium usually make sure you get a large. As long as you get a size up they will fit perfect. They don not ride up and they move with you. Highly recomended
- Anonymous - customer
- January 24, 2013
What can I say, the boys and I are huge fans of these under garments. I live in TX and I was looking most importantly for something cool but that also has a comfortable waist band and wouldn't ride up when sitting. These fit the bill perfectly. I have tried a number of other types of fabrics and these feel the best to the skin and is supportive without being restrictive. That also may be because I had to order up a size. I'm a 36 waist and technically that is the high side of a Large but I prefer the XL and it fits great so be aware of that when ordering.
- Travis - customer
- from Longview, TX
- April 24, 2013
Good lord, most comfortable piece of underwear I have owned. Ever. Whether I'm on the motorbike for hours, working a 8 hour shift on my feet, or putting in those extra miles on the track, this underwear never skipped a beat in delivering comfort and satisfaction. Ever had a crappy (figuratively) day at work? No matter how bad of a day you are having, it will never be your worst day as long as you have these to keep you comfortable. "Car crashed, house burned down, dog died, girlfriend dumped me, but at least the King and his two Knights are still nestled safe and comfortably sound in their keep." Leave your worst days of your life behind you, buy these!
- Tom m - customer
- from Los Angeles
- February 20, 2013