- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Tear through town on the brightest of days without so much as a squint with the protection and style of the UA Ripping Adjustable Cap from Under Armour® Kids!
- Structured adjustable cap with custom Under Armour® back closure and screen printed logo.
- Water-activated, ultralight print comes out all over cap when it rains!
- UPF 50+ for extra protection.
- 100% polyester.
- Circumference: 22 in
- Brim: 2 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Youth UA Ripping Adjustable Cap by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.