- Layer up with this Under Armour® Kids UA ColdGear Fitted Top!
- Fitted fit is snug, but not tight, for next-to-the-skin support without the squeeze of compression.
- ColdGear® technology utilizes a soft, brushed interior that circulates body heat and wicks moisture away from the skin to the smooth exterior for rapid evaporation.
- Mock collar.
- Long-sleeve construction.
- Pullover design.
- Straight hemline.
- UA logo at right side of collar.
- 87% polyester, 13% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 21 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (8 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Youth UA Evo ColdGear Fit (Big Kids) by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Kids Youth UA Evo ColdGear Fit (Big Kids)
My son loves these! He is 11 and about 5'2" so I ordered him a large and the fit is perfect. They are great for when he goes skiing.
I'd also recommend: Nike
- Sands - customer
- from Boston
- January 19, 2013
My son loves to wear this as a base layer when he skies. He especially likes the neck line. The fit and quality is very good. Have purchased the same type of shirt before that was less expensive (different brand and different store), but couldn't find it this time since it was in the middle of the season. This was still a reasonable price for the product. Can always count on Zappos to find what you are looking for.
I'd also recommend: Champion
- Carol - customer
- from Park City, UT
- February 12, 2013