- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With the Under Armour® UA Leadoff IV Low Jr. you'll have the advantage when you race to the base.
- Mid-cut design for added support and stability.
- UA-engineered leather and perforated nubuck upper for breathable durability.
- Mesh tongue lets feet breathe, keeping your cleats cool and light.
- Tough abrasion-resistant toe piece protects the foot.
- Three-quarter length ArmourBound® midsole cushions, absorbs shock and spreads force for improved comfort.
- Rotational Traction rubber molded cleat configuration optimizes rotational capability for maximum acceleration and power.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Leadoff IV Mid Jr. (Toddler/Youth) by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Kids UA Leadoff IV Mid Jr. (Toddler/Youth)
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Julia M - customer
- from Manhattan NY
- May 2, 2013