- Harness the power of Carolina QB Cam Newton in the Under Armour® UA Cam Trainer, built for athletes with style, speed, power and precision.
- Form-fitting CompFit® ankle construction locks you in for extra speed and stability.
- Ultra-premium microfiber Nubuc material for light, sleek performance.
- Padded MPZ® tongue protects your foot from abrasion.
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs.
- Composite TPU shank gives you even greater midfoot support.
- Molded 4-D Foam® footbed conforms to your foot's exact shape, eliminating slippage.
- UA Light Speed Grip is strategically placed on outsole for the ultimate in ultralightweight traction.
- The C1N logo shows your sporting treads that are backed by the most electric athlete in the game: Cam Newton.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 5.5 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Cam Trainer (Youth) by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.