- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- She's rocking fashion forward fun in the sun with the Girls' UA Fashion Visor from Under Armour® Kids!
- Lightly structured fit with unique bungee closure for the perfect fit.
- Contrast visor lining with matching stitching detail.
- Offeset silicon label with rainbow wordmark.
- Youth one size fits all.
- Circumference: 21 1⁄2 in
- Brim: 2 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Girls' UA Fashion Visor by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Kids Girls' UA Fashion Visor
This is a really nice hat. But - my daughter is 5 years old and it is too big for her. She's a pretty tall 5 year old with an average size head. (I had to adjust it with some velcro so that she could use it.) I think the hat is best suited for for a 7 year old girl or older.
- Michelle M - customer
- from Miami
- May 20, 2013