- Suit up for the storm with these Under Armour® Kids Storm Pants!
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- ColdGear® technology utilizes a soft, brushed interior that circulates body heat and wicks moisture away from the skin to the smooth exterior for rapid evaporation.
- Elasticized waistband with exterior drawstring tie provides a secure and comfortable fit.
- Lightweight fabrication increases mobility.
- Brushed fleece interior traps in warmth for all-day comfort.
- UA logo at upper left hip.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 21 in
- Outseam: 34 in
- Inseam: 26 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 11 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Girls' AF Storm Pant (Big Kids) by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.