- Prepare for the storm ahead with this Under Armour® Kids AF Storm Big Logo Hoodie!
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- ColdGear® technology utilizes a soft, brushed interior that circulates body heat and wicks moisture away from the skin to the smooth exterior for rapid evaporation.
- Attached hood with contrast panel down center and scuba neckline for a feminine appeal.
- Long sleeves with banded cuffs.
- Kangaroo-style pouch pocket at center chest.
- Brushed interior traps in warmth.
- Large UA logo at center chest.
- Pullover design.
- Banded hem.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Girls' AF Storm Big Logo Hoodie (Big Kids) by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Kids Girls' AF Storm Big Logo Hoodie (Big Kids)
My seven-year-old loves this hoodie! She's into dressing sporty these days, and she would wear it every day if I let her. She's a tall, skinny 7 year-old, and XS is a perfect fit. We tried the small on at a retail store, and it was just too baggy for her taste. It washes great, and is very lightweight. I'm planning on buying another in a different color.
- H - customer
- from Birmingham, AL
- January 29, 2013