- Be the pack leader and have other follow in your fashionable footsteps!
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- AllSeasonGear® technology transports moisture away from the body, promotes ventilation, and helps regulate your core temperature in changing conditions.
- Welt pockets at back provide small storage.
- Dual-layer knees for extra durability during the game.
- Fitted waistband with belt loop accents.
- Zippered fly with double snap-button closure.
- UA logo at center waistband.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 36 in
- Inseam: 28 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' UA Lead Off Pant (Big Kids) by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Kids Boys' UA Lead Off Pant (Big Kids)
Great quality product at a fair price. I can never find my sons size/required color locally so Zappos was a great "go to" site for this purchase.
I'd also recommend: Nike
- Eileen F - customer
- from Northwest Arkansas
- May 8, 2013