- You're safe in the UA Break Over Slider!
- Fitted fit is snug, but not tight, for next-to-the-skin support without the squeeze of compression.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- Novelty elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Mesh cup pocket increases breathability and gives the option for increased protection.
- Extra padding in key areas for superior protection.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- Logo hit at bottom right hem.
- Body: 84% polyester, 16% elastane.
Insert: 92% polyester, 8% elastane.
Cushion Patch: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 22 in
- Outseam: 15 in
- Inseam: 7 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' UA Break Over Slider (Big Kids) by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.