- Put up a fight for the right to radical style!
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- AllSeasonGear® technology transports moisture away from the body, promotes ventilation, and helps regulate your core temperature in changing conditions.
- Signature moisture management systems wick away sweat to keep you cool and dry.
- Elasticized waistband provides a secure and comfortable fit.
- On-seam hand pockets provide easy storage.
- Contrast panel at sides with brandmark logo at right leg.
- UA logo at left hip.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 22 in
- Outseam: 33 in
- Inseam: 26 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 11 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' UA Brawler Knit Pant (Big Kids) by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Kids Boys' UA Brawler Knit Pant (Big Kids)
As a father of a husky son, I need to find pants that fit in the rear and thighs, and are the right length. These pants are number one with my son who is 9, so I'm going to buy the two other colors I didn't get before.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Newton Iowa
- December 19, 2012