- When training, let the boys know what brand keeps you focused and well equipped for the game in this Under Armour® Big Logo Tee!
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- UA Tech™ fabric is extremely lightweight with an ultrasoft hand and four-way stretch capability.
- Classic crew neckline.
- Short raglan sleeves.
- Straight hemline.
- Large UA logo at center chest with smaller logo at nape.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (8 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' S/S UA Tech™ Big Logo (Big Kids) by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Kids Boys' S/S UA Tech™ Big Logo (Big Kids)
My sons love Under Armour tech shirts! They prefer these (loose fit style) over most t-shirts because it keeps them cool and dry. I just got this one in white, but they own many different colors and graphics. My 8 yr old (usu wears 7-8) small and 10 year old (usu wears 14-16) x-large. Can't really go wrong with UA shirts.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 26, 2013
My 13-year old son loves this light weight shirt. Great for active days, looks nice, true fit and does washer/dryer no problem.
- Susie G - customer
- from Nederland,co
- April 15, 2013
- Anonymous - customer
- from Newton Iowa
- January 19, 2013