- This Under Armour® Kids Heat Gear Tee will keep you warmer and more secure than Fort Knox.
- Compression fit acts as a second skin to support muscles, improve circulation, speed recovery time, and boost performance.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- Signature moisture management systems wick away sweat to keep you cool and dry.
- UPF 30+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Classic crew neckline.
- Long sleeve styling.
- Straight hemline.
- UA logo at upper left chest and nape.
- 82% polyester, 18% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (8 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' Heat Gear L/S Tee (Big Kids) by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.