- The warden has been breathing down your neck but hey, you can't help it if you have radical game moves and impeccable style in this Under Armour® Kids Cage to Game Shorts!
- Fitted fit is snug, but not tight, for next-to-the-skin support without the squeeze of compression.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- Front hand pockets.
- Pinstripe detail throughout with contrast side panels.
- UA logo at bottom right hem.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 24 in
- Outseam: 19 in
- Inseam: 9 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (14-16 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' Cage to Game Short (Big Kids) by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.