- Suit up for the storm with these Under Armour® Kids Fleece Storm Pants!
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- ColdGear® technology utilizes a soft, brushed interior that circulates body heat and wicks moisture away from the skin to the smooth exterior for rapid evaporation.
- Elasticized waistband with interior drawstring tie provides a secure and comfortable fit.
- Front hand pockets for easy storage.
- Brushed fleece interior traps in warmth for all-day comfort.
- Small UA logo at upper right hip.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 24 in
- Outseam: 34 in
- Inseam: 26 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' Armour® Fleece Storm Pant (Big Kids) by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Kids Boys' Armour® Fleece Storm Pant (Big Kids)
My son loves these pants. We actually ordered a few in each color because he wears nothing but these to school. The sizing is true to size. They wash well and keep their shape.
- Amy H - customer
- from Findlay, OH
- January 25, 2013
Ordered these in an XS (6) and they are HUGE in overall fit and length. I would guess closer to an 8.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Missouri
- February 26, 2013