- Prepare for the storm ahead with this Under Armour® Kids Fleece Hoodie!
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- ColdGear® technology utilizes a soft, brushed interior that circulates body heat and wicks moisture away from the skin to the smooth exterior for rapid evaporation.
- Attached three-panel hood with contrast interior.
- Long sleeves with banded cuffs.
- Kangaroo-style pouch pocket at center chest.
- Brushed interior traps in warmth.
- Large UA logo at center chest.
- Pullover design.
- Banded hem.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boys' Armour® Fleece Storm Big Logo Pullover Hoodie (Big Kids) by Under Armour Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Kids products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Kids Boys' Armour® Fleece Storm Big Logo Pullover Hoodie (Big Kids)
- Anonymous - customer
- from Lee's Summit, Missouri
- April 2, 2013
My son LOVES this hoodie and wears it every chance he gets. He says it's warm and comfortable. I think he looks great in it. He looks very cool in the black and red.
- Tara W - customer
- from Hudson OH
- January 18, 2013