- Under Armour Size Guide
- The urge to run is always battling to get loose inside you. The Imminent Run Pant is ready to go when it breaks free.
- Regular fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- AllSeasonGear® technology transports moisture away from the body, promotes ventilation, and helps regulate your core temperature in changing conditions.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Two hand pockets.
- Envelope pocket at middle back waist.
- Bottom hem zip openings for easier on and off.
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Imminent Run Pant by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Imminent Run Pant
My husband really likes these. He was looking for some athletic pants that aren't skin tight and have ankle zips, and these fit the bill. They are very comfortable. They were a little more lightweight than expected, so they are good for warmer weather only. But overall excellent!
- Anonymous - customer
- May 7, 2013
Really comfortable pants. Actually love them for just being at home for how breathable they are, but still make great running pants. Really light too. A little tight at the waist though due to the elastic, and I have size 28 waist, and I ordered the pants in small.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- March 23, 2013