- Under Armour Size Guide
- Turn up the intensity in the gym with this powerful Under Armour® tee.
- Compression fit acts as a second skin to support muscles, improve circulation, speed recovery time, and boost performance.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- Mesh crew neck.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement.
- Straight hemline.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- 84% polyester, 16% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the HeatGear® Sonic Compression S/S Tee by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour HeatGear® Sonic Compression S/S Tee
I like how tight this compression shirt fits and still having mobility with my upper body. Going to get more in other colors! And the next-day shipping made the experience that much better!
- Anonymous - customer
- March 12, 2013