- You may shag a few into the rough, but suit up in the UA Bent Grass 2.0 Pant and at least you'll be looking smooth.
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- AllSeasonGear® technology transports moisture away from the body, promotes ventilation, and helps regulate your core temperature in changing conditions.
- UPF 30+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Flat front delivers sleek, modern lines.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Two slant hand pockets and two rear welt pockets.
- One drop-in pocket at right side.
- Notched hem.
- 56% nylon, 40% polyester, 4% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the UA Bent Grass 2.0 Pant by Under Armour Golf. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Golf products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.