- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- It doesn't matter if you're hitting straight down the fairway or into the murky depths of a water hazard, the crisp Performance Golf Polo will have you looking and feeling like a pro.
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth for prolonged freshness.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Anti-pill finish delivers a crisp appearance and extends garment life.
- Ribbed polo-style collar.
- Three-button placket.
- Split side seams with droptail hem.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Performance Golf Polo by Under Armour Golf. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Golf products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Golf Performance Golf Polo
There're several types of fitting for large size. But you cannot choose, zappos do it for you. I was "lucky" to get loose fitting. I'd rather get regular or slim fit. Waste of money :( Quality is good though!
- Anonymous - customer
- June 9, 2012
Awesome shirt according to the boyfriend. :) He has this in at least 4 colors at the moment and the collection keeps growing. He says its very comfortable and keeps him cool. I like it b/c it's a polo he can wear when we need to dress a little nicer than a t-shirt and shorts. So a win win!
- Stacey - customer
- June 12, 2012
Generous cut across chest and shoulders and sleeves are not too long. Fit described as "Loose" from UA - if you're looking for a more modern cut, order one size down. Light and comfortable. Doesn't shrink, stains wash well. Iron once or twice to get initial creases out from folding. Collar doesn't curl under like similar shirts from other manufacturers.
I'd also recommend: Nike, Addias
- Anonymous - customer
- from Houston, TX
- May 6, 2013
Very comfortable shirt and well worth the money, very cool in hot weather and is everything the description mentions! They do run a tad on the big side.
I'd also recommend: Adidas Climalite
- Jason - customer
- from Mpls mn
- March 21, 2013
- Christina S - customer
- from United States
- March 14, 2013