- Anyone can grab a wood and swing away like a windmill in Holland. School those fools in the art of finesse by stepping on the green in the coldblack® Pant.
- Regular fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- coldblack® technology reflects UV rays to reduce fabric surface temperature and keep you cooler.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- UPF 30+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Flat front delivers sleek, modern lines.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and snap closure.
- Two slant hand pockets and two rear welt pockets.
- One drop-in pocket at right side.
- Notched hem.
- 96% polyester, 4% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the coldblack® Pant 2.0 by Under Armour Golf. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour Golf products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.