- Under Armour Size Guide
- You didn't step into the gym to look pretty or have a good time. You're here to tear your body down and build a leaner, stronger one. Water break's over. Throw another plate on the bar and get ready to flex.
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a comfortable and secure fit.
- Two on-seam hand pockets.
- Mesh fabrication promotes ventilation and cooling.
- Embroidered UA logo at bottom right hem.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 21 in
- Inseam: 10 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 10. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Flex 10" Short by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Flex 10" Short
As a college student I have several pairs of mesh shorts like this from different brands, but over the three or four months that I've had these I've really gotten to like them the best. They fit well, are a perfect length and on top of that they look good. I wear them to work out in and also just around campus. If you're looking for a pair of mesh shorts, buy these, you won't be sorry.
I'd also recommend: adidas
- Nick - customer
- from Cambridge, MA
- October 25, 2012
- Anonymous - customer
- from Grand Forks AFB, ND
- June 14, 2012
These are great workout shorts. They are a standard athletic mesh material, and are a good length for tall people (anyone over 6'), coming to just at the knee.
- Jeff B - customer
- from Miami
- April 17, 2013
I am super picky (about pretty much everything) and I love these shorts! soft, perfect length, and the right drop for me in the crotch (some shorts have a drop that is too high and ride a little too much)....definitely recommend as it's a great value for the money!
I'd also recommend: nike
- D R - customer
- from Wilmington, DE
- March 20, 2013