- Under Armour Size Guide
- The demands of work, friends, and family can make you feel like you're getting pulled in ten different directions at once. Find your escape out on the open road in this lightweight Under Armour® running short.
- Regular fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Built-in brief features anti-odor technology that repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth.
- Interior key pocket.
- Two mesh hand pockets.
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body & Brief: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 18 in
- Inseam: 7 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 7. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Escape 7" Solid Short by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Escape 7" Solid Short
Just the right amount of stretch so I know it won't tear out on me. Love the built-in brief. No thick seams. Just getting ready to order one more.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Girish.V - customer
- from Hinsdale, IL
- May 12, 2013
I wear these for kickboxing and high impact aerobics workouts. I am 6'2", 255 lbs and I have muscular thighs. These shorts fit great. They are just the right amount of baggy in the thighs to allow for movement but not too baggy. These are not long basketball shorts. They have a 7" inseam so I wear compression shorts underneath which do not show when standing but provide the modesty you want when doing pushups or other calisthenics, push-ups, crunches, and floor work. The shorts have deep pockets on both sides (no rear pockets) and no zipper pocket for valuables. Very well constructed, good soft drawstring in the waist and comfortable mesh lining. I wash them in cold water on delicate and dry in gas dryer on the lowest air (no heat) setting. They dry extremely fast (10 minutes) with no fading or shrinking and the color stays bright. They do not need ironing ever. Great shorts.
- Kevin L - customer
- from Chicago
- April 12, 2013
Just received these Under Armour shorts from Zappos and they are very nice. The material is very light and I like the design. The little stitching details are yellow (mustard yellow) on the black and blue models but they look white on the gray model. Not ideal, the yellow might not match the rest of your gear, if that matters. They are the length as shown on the picture, they end up near the top of your knees. The mesh pockets are not very deep but deep enough that stuff shouldn't come out. Your stuff shouldn't hit your legs too much either, so I'd say they are the perfect depth for running. Under Armour logo and text is reflective but there is no reflective material in the back of the short.
- Etienne - customer
- from Los Angeles
- March 5, 2013