- Under Armour Size Guide
- The demands of work, friends, and family can make you feel like you're getting pulled in ten different directions at once. Find your escape out on the open road in this lightweight Under Armour® running short.
- Semifitted fit is designed to lay close to the skin without clinging for a cut that's not too loose and not too tight.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Wide elastic waistband provides a comfortable, natural fit with plenty of coverage while bending and stretching.
- Built-in brief features anti-odor technology that repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth.
- Interior key/card pocket.
- Mesh zones promote air circulation and cooling.
- Dolphin hem allows a wider range of movement.
- Reflective logo increases visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body & Brief: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 27 in
- Outseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 3 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 3. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Escape 3" Short by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Escape 3" Short
- Hannah - customer
- April 2, 2013
Very comfortable pair of shorts. Able to move around during workouts without them riding up or exposing anything! Soft UA material as always!
- Anonymous - customer
- January 14, 2013
I'm afraid to admit how many brands and styles of running shorts that I've tried over my decade-long running career, but I've finally found the perfect pair. These shorts are extremely comfortable while also managing to be flattering and about as cute as running shorts can be. They are loose enough that I can wear tights or compression shorts underneath them comfortably, but they aren't baggy. They are very quick-drying, and I have never had any issues with them riding up or chafing. Like most running shorts, there is a small pocket inside that is big enough for a key. Unlike the other reviewers, I think they run true-to-size. I have a 24.5 inch waist and 34 inch hips, and the small fits perfectly. The built-in underwear is a bit tight, but that's how it is supposed to fit. If it bothers you, it can be cut out very easily!
- Melanie - customer
- from Buffalo, NY
- December 4, 2012
Based on the last reviews I ordered a size bigger. I normally wear XS and I ordered a small, my hips measurement is 35". But the small is so baggy in the seat...I even tried to roll over the top and there is just way too much fabric in the seat area! So I will have to return these and get the XS. Otherwise, the fabric is soft and feels great on.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 13, 2013