- Under Armour Size Guide
- You can't get ripped like a Greek god if you don't stabilize your foundation first! Slip on the Coreshort Prima base layer and start building a body worthy of worship.
- Compression fit acts as a second skin to support muscles, improve circulation, speed recovery time, and boost performance.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh.
- Novelty elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
- X-Band design stabilizes, supports, and aligns core muscles for optimal performance.
- Body: 87% polyester, 13% elastane.
Insert: 84% polyester, 16% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 15 in
- Inseam: 9 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 9. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Coreshort Prima by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Coreshort Prima
This is great underwear for workouts. They are very comfortable and not too compressive. They have more of a cotton feel than the typical UA gear. I usually buy one size up on UA underwear because it is so tight and it shrinks. The large fit me well and I normally wear a medium. If you like them tight order your regular size.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Midwest, USA
- March 13, 2013