- Under Armour Size Guide
- Bring the thunder and lightning to your outdoor training in this protective Under Armour® pant.
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- Charged Cotton® alternates hydrophobic and hydrophilic fibers to create a moisture-wicking fabric that dries five times faster than regular cotton.
- AllSeasonGear® technology transports moisture away from the body, promotes ventilation, and helps regulate your core temperature in changing conditions.
- UA Storm technology delivers water-resistant protection while remaining soft and breathable.
- Novelty elastic waist with interior drawstring.
- Two on-seam hand pockets.
- Straight through the leg.
- 75% cotton, 25% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 13 in
- Back Rise: 18 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Charged Cotton® Storm Transit Pant by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.