- Under Armour Size Guide
- Bring the thunder and the lightning to your next outdoor workout in the explosive Charged Cotton® Storm Pant!
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- Charged Cotton® alternates hydrophobic and hydrophilic fibers to create a moisture-wicking fabric that dries five times faster than regular cotton.
- ColdGear® technology utilizes a soft, brushed interior that circulates body heat and wicks moisture away from the skin to the smooth exterior for rapid evaporation.
- UA Storm technology delivers water-resistant protection while remaining soft and breathable.
- Elastic waist with interior drawstring provides a secure fit.
- Two welt hand pockets.
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Charged Cotton® Storm Pant by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Charged Cotton® Storm Pant
My 6'1' son needed the 34 inch inseam of these pants. Keeps him warm early mornings waiting for his heat at weekend regattas.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 24, 2013
I bought these for my son and he wears them whenever they are clean. He would like to have more pairs if I were willing to buy them. He likes the fit, the pockets, the inside lining and how well-made they are.
- Joanna P - customer
- from Pittsburgh, PA
- April 9, 2013
Purchased these for my 12 yo son. He loves them! Stylish, yet warm and comfy. A little long, he is 5.6. My 14 yo now wants a pair.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Colorado
- January 2, 2013