- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Under Armour Size Guide
- You are a training juggernaut! Suit up in the Charged Cotton® S/S Tee and dominate any workout that dares cross your path.
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- Charged Cotton® alternates hydrophobic and hydrophilic fibers to create a moisture-wicking fabric that dries five times faster than regular cotton.
- Four-way stretch allows a wider range of movement and accelerates dry time.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Ribbed crew neck.
- Double-stitch shoulder seams for increased durability.
- Brand hits at left chest, nape, and right sleeve hem.
- 95% cotton, 5% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 31 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Charged Cotton® S/S Tee by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Charged Cotton® S/S Tee
This shirt feels like a regular t-shirt but dries very fast. I've recently started doing "Insanity" which causes me to sweat a lot. This shirt keeps me dry and cool throughout my work out. I love this shirt and highly recommend it to anyone.
I'd also recommend: Adidas
- Anonymous - customer
- from Grand Forks AFB, ND
- June 14, 2012
An excellent moisture wicking shirt. Because it is partially cotton the shirt doesn't have the sheen of other sports shirts, making it look more "normal" for everyday use.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 29, 2012
This shirt is advertised by Under Amour with the following: "Alternating hydrophobic and hydrophilic fibers create cotton the dries up to five times faster than your old go-to" Well I pretty much soak any shirt I wear to workout in and I did not see this shirt drying out any faster than a plain 100% cotton t. The shirt is definitely comfortable to wear even when it is wet as it breaths better but certainly not 5 times better.
I'd also recommend: Nike
- Matt S - customer
- from Baltimore
- August 21, 2012
I love the feel of this! Lightweight and stretchy material. Ended up buying a few colors of it because I wanted to wear it all the time to the gym.
- Ashley - customer
- February 19, 2013
I just used this Tee for the first time at my gym yesterday. It was very comfortable and its elasticity was perfect for lifting. Another thing I like about this shirt is how it absorbs perspiration without looking drenched after a heavy workout. I will definitely be purchasing more of these Tees to get me through my weekly exercise routine!
- Stephen M - customer
- from United States
- January 8, 2013