- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Add a youthful, vibrant look to your typical backpack with this flashy Armour® Select Backpack from Under Armour®!
- Large rucksack-style backpack with plastic snap-lock buckles makes loading gear easy.
- Two-way opening zipper closure with smooth-zipping YKK® zippers and rubberized zipper pulls.
- Padded lap top compartment. (Fits most 17" laptops)
- Tricot-lined media/valuables pockets keep your stuff safe.
- Side water-bottle pockets.
- Front pocket with multiple small organization pockets keep your stuff organized.
- Webbing top haul handle.
- Adjustable, mesh-padded shoulder straps with sternum strap for optimum fit and feel.
- Sturdy Duraflex strap buckles.
- Padded backpanel with mesh inserts for comfort and added breathability.
- Volume: 2000
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 6 1⁄2 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 33 in
- Strap Drop: 13 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Armour® Select Backpack by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Armour® Select Backpack
I love how lightweight this backpack is. I love that it has a spacious laptop sleeve and a drawstring sack pack tacked on - it's like getting 2 bags for 1. The sack pack pocket is extremely roomy- I have attempted to fit my 16 oz Title boxing gloves (and you know those are heavy and bigger than the cheap toy brands like Everlast), my workout clothes, my laptop charger, and a set of work clothes and still have some wiggle room. Then, I can fit my 15-in laptop in the laptop sleeve. That's pretty much the only good things about this bag. The front pocket is just flimsy and the zipper tends to open on their own sometimes and you can't really hold serious stuff in it like your wallet and phone. I usually just use it as a gym bag because it's more compact than a duffel. I wish it had more organization pockets on the inside. If you're just looking to haul stuff around, this bag is for you. For seriously organized commuters, you can pass on this one.
I'd also recommend: Timbuk2
- Chicken - customer
- September 28, 2012
Too little, couldn't fit a 3-inch binder inside any pocket. Sending back and getting a new one.
- Tyler G - customer
- from Kentucky
- August 7, 2012