- Under Armour Size Guide
- You want to punish your muscles, not your breast tissue, so stay properly supported throughout your next hardcore workout with the Armour Bra®.
- Designed to provide optimum support for DD cups during high-impact activities.
- Compression fit acts as a second skin to support muscles, improve circulation, speed recovery time, and boost performance.
- HeatGear® technology pulls perspiration away from your skin and pushes it towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Scoop neckline.
- Straps feature UA's SuperStretch technology for a comfortable, dig-free fit.
- Removable, molded cups offer increased modesty and support.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Hook-and-eye back closure.
- Mesh zones are strategically placed to promote ventilation and cooling.
- Bonded seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Body: 71% nylon, 29% elastane.
Center Front & Side Panels: 86% polyester, 14% elastane.
Center Back: 81% nylon, 19% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Armour Bra® DD by Under Armour. Sorry!
Interested in new Under Armour products?
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour® is the originator of performance apparel - gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear® when it's hot, ColdGear® when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear® between the extremes.
Under Armour’s mission is make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
Under Armour Armour Bra® DD
I am a 34DD runner. I love the Under Armour sports bras. I own two sizes a "DD" and a "D". The "DD", although it fits well, still allows a little bounce when I run. I don't like bounce. So I downsized to a "D", and it is the perfect running bra! No bounce, no pain, nothing but wonderful, flawless support. I use the "DD" for medium impact activities and as a back-up for running (because it's still more supportive than any other sports bra I've ever worn). These are also easy on and off, because they fit like a regular bra, with hooks and adjustable straps - this is an excellent feature for those of us with longer torsos! Overall, for a high-impact workout bra, this is the best I've found.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- February 26, 2013