- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Chandler chases no one. Everyone chases Chandler.
- Leather upper features harness buckle detail to lend authenticity.
- Side zipper closure ensures easy on and off.
- Flannel-lined shaft and sheepskin-lined footbed helps keep toes toasty.
- Cushioned insole offers comfort where it counts.
- Lugged rubber outsole provides maximum traction.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chandler (Youth) by UGG Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new UGG Kids products?
Today, the UGG Kids Collection flaunts the same style and comfort offered in the adult line. From slippers to boots to casual footwear, UGG Kids will pamper the feet of your infant, toddler or big kid. Your little one will love the feeling of sheepskin as much as you do. Also with the great durability of the UGG Kids collection, kids can be as adventurous as they are, without being held down by the limits of style.
With the UGG name comes the expectation of excellent warmth and style that is delivered with each product this brand makes. UGG uses genuine materials that assure both the quality and comfort for all their customers big and small. From jumping rope, to the jungle gym to a cozy afternoon sitting around the house, UGG Kids provides your child with everything they need with the look they want.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
UGG Kids Chandler (Youth)
These boots are not nearly as nice as the Cowen boot or the Blaine boot. The leather on the shaft is very thin and flimsy and the instep is a little snug. It's kind of odd how they inserted a zipper but it doesn't go all the way up and the loops to help pull the boot on are small - almost as if they are just for looks. This boot is an attempt to look like the original Frye boots and they are a nice look - just disappointing quality and fit.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- March 11, 2013