- TYR Size Guide
- Streamline your aquatic workout in this sleek TYR® bikini.
- Workout Bikini features a workout bra top with thin straps and a full-coverage bottom with an adjustable drawstring.
- Durafast™ Elite chlorine-proof fabric features a high denier poly fiber and innovative circular knit construction to combine the strength and colorfastness of polyester with the comfort of spandex.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- X-back construction allows arms complete range of movement.
- Fully lined.
- Brandmark at upper left chest.
- Body: 94% polyester, 6% spandex.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the The Wild Crossfit Workout Bikini by TYR. Sorry!
Interested in new TYR products?
TYR has provided performance swimsuits to elite athletes since 1985. Co-founded by an Olympic medalist and a USA Swimming Co-Captain, TYR has been involved in full body technical suit research and development for the past three Olympiads.
TYR is passionately dedicated to redefining the next generation of performance and recreational swimwear and accessories. TYR offers performance swim apparel for active enthusiasts of all ages and interests. TYR swimwear collections include performance, triathlon, children´s, men´s shorts and fitness. TYR swimwear is made by swimmers for swimmers. Always in Front.
This suit is just what I was looking for. It does run small so for reference...I am 5'6" and 134 lbs and wear a size 4 and wear a 34D. The large just barely fit. If you have a bigger bust than this, it will not fit. The straps are not adjustable.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 3, 2013
I ordered this item in an XS based on the sizing chart in the description. Way off! I normally wear a size 4 in pants, but I'll need to return this and either get a M or a L. Summary is that this runs extremely small.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 14, 2013