- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- TYR Size Guide
- An optimal blend of cost and function, the Hurricane C3 Wetsuit helps you tear past the competition and gain the lead you need.
- Made from Yamamoto Nano SCS rubber for a sleek, buoyant fit.
- A hydrophilic outer finish reduces drag and glides through the water.
- Core stabilization panels encourage correct body positioning in the water.
- Gusseted neoprene panels at shoulders give you full range of motion for every stroke.
- Back zipper closure with nylon pull.
- Form-fitting wrist cuffs keep from creating drag.
- 100% sponge rubber.
- Rinse in cold water and hang dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hurricane C3 Wetsuit by TYR. Sorry!
Interested in new TYR products?
TYR has provided performance swimsuits to elite athletes since 1985. Co-founded by an Olympic medalist and a USA Swimming Co-Captain, TYR has been involved in full body technical suit research and development for the past three Olympiads.
TYR is passionately dedicated to redefining the next generation of performance and recreational swimwear and accessories. TYR offers performance swim apparel for active enthusiasts of all ages and interests. TYR swimwear collections include performance, triathlon, children´s, men´s shorts and fitness. TYR swimwear is made by swimmers for swimmers. Always in Front.
TYR Hurricane C3 Wetsuit
I'm a muscular 5'3'' and weigh 130lbs (strong thighs, small waist and upper body). The Md was snug but works. It's very good quality. I haven't been in the water with it yet but am excited to do so!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Michigan
- February 2, 2012
This is a great wetsuit. I have worn many different brands over the last 6 years and the TYR stands out well above all of the others when it comes to fit and quality of construction. Zappos great pricing and super fast shipping makes it really tough not to buy.
I'd also recommend: Avia, Arcteryx, Mountain Hardware
- Racergirl - customer
- from Upstate NY
- October 3, 2011