- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- TYR Size Guide
- Harness the power of the Norse god of single combat as you battle the course in the TYR® Competitor Fitted Tankini.
- Flexible, moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and comfortable from start to finish.
- SPF 50+ fabric provides protection from the sun during outdoor performance.
- Scoop neckline.
- Built-in shelf bra increases comfort and support.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Mesh panels increase airflow and cooling.
- 80% polyester, 20% spandex.
- Hand wash cold, dry flat.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Competitor Fitted Tankini by TYR. Sorry!
Interested in new TYR products?
TYR has provided performance swimsuits to elite athletes since 1985. Co-founded by an Olympic medalist and a USA Swimming Co-Captain, TYR has been involved in full body technical suit research and development for the past three Olympiads.
TYR is passionately dedicated to redefining the next generation of performance and recreational swimwear and accessories. TYR offers performance swim apparel for active enthusiasts of all ages and interests. TYR swimwear collections include performance, triathlon, children´s, men´s shorts and fitness. TYR swimwear is made by swimmers for swimmers. Always in Front.
This top offers good coverage im a size 0 and the extra small fit fine, it has a built in shelf bra so no nipple show. It is a little long though and tends to ride up a little when swimming.
- Nida. - customer
- July 13, 2012
I couldn't even get this on, it was so small and tight. I'm a 36B, waist 28, and the size Medium was too small! Bummer.
- Anonymous - customer
- from hat creek, CA
- June 20, 2012