- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Punch up your style with the ethereal Nyx.
- Slip-on style with allover gold-tone skull-shaped studs throughout.
- Soft, smooth man-made upper.
- Fully lined with man-made material.
- Lightly cushioned man-made footbed.
- Mini stacked heel for added lift.
- Man-made outsole.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Check out these comfort-enhancing accessories:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nyx by Type Z. Sorry!
Interested in new Type Z products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
50% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
50% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Type Z Nyx
I'll admit my foot slipped a bit when I was first wearing them but a heel pad nipped that right in the bud. The shoes do feel a bit wide, not so much that they fall off but more like 'hey I've got a bit more room then usual.' The edges of the shoe at first scrape your foot but no marks or digging in and I think that it will decrease after time. The reason I haven't given these shoes a full five stars is because the bottoms of the shoe are slick. I skidded a few times on smooth surfaces but I haven't actually fallen. So far none of the skulls have come off, which is good as I have already banged them around a bit, I will update if any do fall off. Other than that they are fun statement shoes that are sure to catch people's eye.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Tozrma - customer
- from Houston
- May 28, 2013
I love the look of this shoe, but the discrepancy in size has me puzzled... I bought the black and the white, both size 10, and couldn't get the white one on... the black one fit better, but very tight around the widest part. So I sent them both back - neither one fit like a 10, and they were both much different from each other!! Too bad, because I would have worn the heck out of these shoes...
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- June 17, 2013