- The Andria Compact Crossbody - 73110 is part of the Tumi® Villa Collection.
- Ideal for travel or everyday use, the Andria Compact Crossbody has enough pockets for all of your essentials and accessories.
- Made from Italian, texture-coated canvas with luxurious leather trim and polished silvertone hardware for sophisticated styling.
- Stylish leather carry handle and removable, adjustable shoulder strap provide versatile transport options.
- Back slip pocket with magnetic closure is perfect for storing quick-grab items like your keys or use it to store receipts.
- Push-button lock on the main flap creates a vintage-like look while offering additional security to interior contents.
- Exterior pocket under the flap offers additional storage of smaller items such as a notepad or business badge.
- Organized interior includes a full-length zip pocket, a large open-top pocket, pen loop, removable key ring with leather cover, and media pockets.
- Bottom Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 1 1⁄2 in
- Height: 8 in
- Handle Length: 6 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 1 1⁄4 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 47 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 24 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Villa - Andria Compact Crossbody by Tumi. Sorry!
Interested in new Tumi products?
Tumi® started in 1975 with a commitment to design excellence, functional superiority and technical innovation. The Tumi brand continues to evolve today while still holding true to their original promise. Using only high quality leathers and fabrics on their luggage, briefcases, wallets, and accessories, the Tumi name is known throughout the world as one of the leaders in travel and business goods.
With the launch of Tumi’s more recent Alpha and T-Tech collections, the bar for fine craftsmanship has been raised. The Alpha collection is lighter and more durable than most other brands due to the superior materials and construction yet it still represents Tumi’s iconic style and ingenuity. While the T-Tech collection also embodies all of the great qualities that the Alpha line offers, it is designed for those seeking a more casual look and feel. From backpacks to garment bags and everything in-between, the T-Tech line is sure to impress.
For the career-driven businessperson or serious globetrotter, the Tumi line of luggage, handbags, and business goods is just what you need. Tumi is the leading international brand of luxury travel, business and lifestyle accessories.
Tumi Villa - Andria Compact Crossbody
This is not the kind of bag that you get to take everything you own in it. It's compact, but I like the slim factor and it forces me to keep things tailored for when I want to downsize my contents and save my shoulders. I have satchels and large crossbody MZ Wallace totes for those occasions. This is for when I just want to carry my slim wallet, cellphone, small point and shoot camera, a couple of snack bar,keys, extra portable battery charger,a few emergency items,and even my son's bulky twin pack epi-pens upright...see, actually quite a bit. You can't just cram everything in without thinking about the slim structure, but it's worth the payoff for the nice sleek look of the bag. I use a small collapsible flask to go water bottle and it fits upright in it perfectly. I tried to carry the smaller version, but found it so bare essentials -it left no room for any growth. The texture is unique(nicer/richer looking in person),hardware substantial,strap connections strong...and lots of pockets for organization. The back pocket is a very nice added bonus (not found in a lot of slim crossbodys) with an extra slip pocket in that!I like the top handle for carry options;can't fit my small hand and wrist through it. I shortened the strap a bit = easy to do;would like a thicker strap, I added a pad to it. Overall, I like carrying a brand not everyone in the mall is carrying, and I really like the quality/durability of the bag for our super rainy seasons here in Seattle.This bag offered more perks than other pricier slim crossbodys. I don't use this handbag for "dressy" days, but love it as an everyday bag.
I'd also recommend: MZ Wallace, Marc Jacobs
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle
- February 18, 2013