- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Continental 2-Wheeled Carry-On - 28021 is part of the Tumi® Vapor Collection.
- The Vapor Collection is a totally new and advanced travel experience. It offers ultramodern style that defies definition, the protection of a hardside case, and a surprisingly lightweight, easy-to-maneuver design.
- For those last-minute business trips or quick weekend getaways, the Continental 2-Wheeled Carry-On is all you need.
- Outer material is constructed from a superlight, triple-layer, high-performance alloy of ABS and polycarbonate.
- Retractable pull handle lessens the strain on your arm and also locks into place when not in use.
- Top handle provides ease when unloading the case from a car or an overhead airplane bin.
- TSA surface-mounted lock allows entry into your case from only yourself and TSA-certified agents.
- Main compartment opens book-style to reveal a spacious interior that is fully lined.
- Case contains three interior zippered pockets to neatly store undergarments and smaller accessories.
- Interior compression straps keep your items securely in place during even the bumpiest of flights.
- Two inline wheels provide smooth rolling and superior handling on a variety of surfaces.
- Width: 16 in
- Depth: 9 1⁄4 in
- Height: 22 in
- Weight: 7 lbs 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vapor™ - Continental 2-Wheeled Carry-On by Tumi. Sorry!
Interested in new Tumi products?
With over 35 years of creating superior products for discerning professionals and frequent travelers, Tumi is recognized as the world's leading brand of prestige travel, business and lifestyle accessories. Tumi's success can be traced to its continual focus on its founding principles of design excellence, functional superiority, technical innovation and unparalleled quality.
History & Legacy
Begining in 1975, Tumi takes its name from a Peruvian god known to its founder from his Peace Corps days in South America. During the 1980's, Tumi's innovative introduction of soft, ultra-functional, black-on-black ballistic nylon travel bags catapulted the company to its current leadership position. Throughout the 1990's, as product innovations continued in the wheeled luggage and business case categories, increasing numbers of consumers around the world chose Tumi's unique blend of modern design and stellar performance.
The Tumi Difference
Product quality and selection are key attributes that have made Tumi a leader. Simply put, there is no other product made like Tumi. This is what is called the Tumi Difference. It is how the brand approaches every aspect and detail of product design. Tumi regards each component ? from the smallest, case-hardened solid steel machine screw to their exclusive, virtually abrasion-proof FXT ballistic nylon fabric ? of each item as if it were the most important. It means that Tumi products are made from hundreds of custom-designed and engineered parts.
Tumi understands that its customers require different products that will fit their particular travel styles and meet their specific needs. Therefore, there is a breadth of Tumi products in every classification, which includes luggage, business cases, handbags, small leather goods, executive accessories and gifts. Tumi expanded its reach throughout the 2000's with new categories of product including tech-savvy electronics and stylish business and travel groups for women. The brand's commitment to new thinking and solution-focused designs is reflected in ongoing product introductions ? like the 2012 Tegra-Lite® Hardside Collection ? that can best be described as revolutionary.
Today, Tumi holds more than 125 patents for its design and engineering breakthroughs. In addition, Tumi has been consistently recognized by leading consumer publications as the "best" product in the travel and business categories. With ongoing introductions of cutting-edge collections and new technologies, Tumi's reputation as the leading innovator in the travel and accessories categories will be secure for years to come.