- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- The Kingsford Backpack - 25181 is part of the Tumi® Arrivé Collection.
- The Kingsford Backpack is meticulously appointed with the finest aesthetic and engineering features imaginable.
- Laptop compartment holds up to a 15" laptop.
- Crafted from smooth calfskin trim, elegant and resilient HTLS™ polyester fabric and striking chrome accents.
- Extra padded shoulder straps evenly distribute the weight along your back while reducing the impact on your shoulders.
- Exterior features four front-zippered pockets and two side-zippered pockets, to keep your smaller accessories neatly organized.
- Side zipper allows quick and convenient access to your laptop stored in the main compartment.
- Main zippered compartment includes a padded laptop area with a zippered pocket on the wall and a roomy interior for all your business needs.
- Backpack comes with a zippered accessory pouch to store your pens, pencils, and loose change.
- Bottom Width: 12 3⁄4 in
- Middle Width: 12 3⁄4 in
- Top Width: 12 3⁄4 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄4 in
- Extended Depth: 7 3⁄4 in
- Height: 16 in
- Strap Length: 15 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 7 in
- Handle Length: 2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Arrivé - Kingsford Backpack by Tumi. Sorry!
Interested in new Tumi products?
With over 35 years of creating superior products for discerning professionals and frequent travelers, Tumi is recognized as the world's leading brand of prestige travel, business and lifestyle accessories. Tumi's success can be traced to its continual focus on its founding principles of design excellence, functional superiority, technical innovation and unparalleled quality.
History & Legacy
Begining in 1975, Tumi takes its name from a Peruvian god known to its founder from his Peace Corps days in South America. During the 1980's, Tumi's innovative introduction of soft, ultra-functional, black-on-black ballistic nylon travel bags catapulted the company to its current leadership position. Throughout the 1990's, as product innovations continued in the wheeled luggage and business case categories, increasing numbers of consumers around the world chose Tumi's unique blend of modern design and stellar performance.
The Tumi Difference
Product quality and selection are key attributes that have made Tumi a leader. Simply put, there is no other product made like Tumi. This is what is called the Tumi Difference. It is how the brand approaches every aspect and detail of product design. Tumi regards each component ? from the smallest, case-hardened solid steel machine screw to their exclusive, virtually abrasion-proof FXT ballistic nylon fabric ? of each item as if it were the most important. It means that Tumi products are made from hundreds of custom-designed and engineered parts.
Tumi understands that its customers require different products that will fit their particular travel styles and meet their specific needs. Therefore, there is a breadth of Tumi products in every classification, which includes luggage, business cases, handbags, small leather goods, executive accessories and gifts. Tumi expanded its reach throughout the 2000's with new categories of product including tech-savvy electronics and stylish business and travel groups for women. The brand's commitment to new thinking and solution-focused designs is reflected in ongoing product introductions ? like the 2012 Tegra-Lite® Hardside Collection ? that can best be described as revolutionary.
Today, Tumi holds more than 125 patents for its design and engineering breakthroughs. In addition, Tumi has been consistently recognized by leading consumer publications as the "best" product in the travel and business categories. With ongoing introductions of cutting-edge collections and new technologies, Tumi's reputation as the leading innovator in the travel and accessories categories will be secure for years to come.