- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- The T-Pass™ Medium Screen Laptop Slim Brief - 26516 is part of the Tumi® Alpha Collection.
- Traveling with your laptop just got easier with the Tumi T-Pass expandable computer brief.
- Laptop compartment can accommodate up to a 15" laptop.
- Designed to meet TSA checkpoint friendly requirements, this bag will allow you to go through security without ever removing your computer from the case.
- Outer material is made from Tumi's signature ballistic nylon.
- Case can be carried either by hand using the padded handle grips or over your shoulder using the adjustable and padded shoulder strap.
- Four front zippered pockets neatly store smaller, easy-to-lose items.
- Back sleeve allows you to conveniently slip your briefcase over most suitcase handles during transport.
- Dual compartment openings provide a protected storage sleeve on one side for your laptop and a main compartment for storing important business or travel documents.
- Laptop side opens flat for fast and easy TSA checking.
- Main compartment has multiple walls so you can keep paperwork and other documents neatly sorted.
- Zippered accessory pouch is perfect for holding smaller items like pens, pencils, coins, etc.
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 15.0" wide x 1.8" deep x 11.0" high.
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Depth: 3 in
- Height: 12 in
- Strap Length: 17 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 3 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Alpha Business - T-Pass™ Medium Screen Laptop Slim Brief by Tumi. Sorry!
Interested in new Tumi products?
With over 35 years of creating superior products for discerning professionals and frequent travelers, Tumi is recognized as the world's leading brand of prestige travel, business and lifestyle accessories. Tumi's success can be traced to its continual focus on its founding principles of design excellence, functional superiority, technical innovation and unparalleled quality.
History & Legacy
Begining in 1975, Tumi takes its name from a Peruvian god known to its founder from his Peace Corps days in South America. During the 1980's, Tumi's innovative introduction of soft, ultra-functional, black-on-black ballistic nylon travel bags catapulted the company to its current leadership position. Throughout the 1990's, as product innovations continued in the wheeled luggage and business case categories, increasing numbers of consumers around the world chose Tumi's unique blend of modern design and stellar performance.
The Tumi Difference
Product quality and selection are key attributes that have made Tumi a leader. Simply put, there is no other product made like Tumi. This is what is called the Tumi Difference. It is how the brand approaches every aspect and detail of product design. Tumi regards each component ? from the smallest, case-hardened solid steel machine screw to their exclusive, virtually abrasion-proof FXT ballistic nylon fabric ? of each item as if it were the most important. It means that Tumi products are made from hundreds of custom-designed and engineered parts.
Tumi understands that its customers require different products that will fit their particular travel styles and meet their specific needs. Therefore, there is a breadth of Tumi products in every classification, which includes luggage, business cases, handbags, small leather goods, executive accessories and gifts. Tumi expanded its reach throughout the 2000's with new categories of product including tech-savvy electronics and stylish business and travel groups for women. The brand's commitment to new thinking and solution-focused designs is reflected in ongoing product introductions ? like the 2012 Tegra-Lite® Hardside Collection ? that can best be described as revolutionary.
Today, Tumi holds more than 125 patents for its design and engineering breakthroughs. In addition, Tumi has been consistently recognized by leading consumer publications as the "best" product in the travel and business categories. With ongoing introductions of cutting-edge collections and new technologies, Tumi's reputation as the leading innovator in the travel and accessories categories will be secure for years to come.
Tumi Alpha Business - T-Pass™ Medium Screen Laptop Slim Brief
After 20 years of total Tumi satisfaction, this is my first "so-so" experience. The bag is pretty small, and the whole TSA-safe laptop segment is inconvenient (because it needs to be computer-only, no pockets or places to put anything else.) It makes the bag good for 1 laptop, a few accessories, and nothing else. The pockets are smaller than on my previous-generation Alpha bag - but for no good reason. There's a little zippered pouch for computer cables and such, but when you actually fill it up there's no place it will fit comfortably. Of course, Tumi construction quality is superb and the materials first-rate. The padding for the laptop is excellent and I expect the bag will last 10-15 years with heavy usage. But I'm just not that sure how practical this bag is going to be for me in the long run.
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- May 27, 2010
Great for people who have smaller laptops and iPads. Small compact size makes it ideal for travel. My encounters with US TSA using this briefcase were very positive - international travel was variable by country.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco Bay Area
- December 31, 2010
Excellent bag! Great workmanship and attention to detail. I definitely recommend this bag.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington, DC
- November 5, 2010