- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The McConnell International Carry-On - 22420 is part of the Tumi® Alpha Bravo Collection.
- Redefining versatility with contemporary, casual styling and high-performance functionality, the McConnell International Carry-On is perfect for your business and casual travels.
- Bag expands an additional 2" to provide extra packing space for those last-minute must haves.
- Made from soft-yet-durable ballistic nylon, the Bravo Collection lets you gear up for every kind of adventure.
- Retractable pull handle lessens the strain on your arm and also locks into place when not in use.
- Attach smaller cases to the top for easy transport to and from one location to another.
- Top and bottom handles allow you to easily lift a fully packed case from the trunk of a car or an overhead airplane compartment.
- Two front zippered pockets keep important travel documents such as passports and boarding passes neatly tucked away.
- Main compartment boasts a well-organized interior which includes a large zip pocket on the lid, an additional zip pocket on the lid, a zip pocket on the tie-down strap, and a zip pocket on the wall to keep all your smaller items easy to find.
- Tie-down straps with buckle closure secure your clothing during travel.
- Inline wheels provide smooth rolling and superior handling on a variety of surfaces.
- Width: 14 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 8 1⁄2 in
- Height: 22 in
- Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Alpha Bravo - McConnell International Carry-On by Tumi. Sorry!
Interested in new Tumi products?
With over 35 years of creating superior products for discerning professionals and frequent travelers, Tumi is recognized as the world's leading brand of prestige travel, business and lifestyle accessories. Tumi's success can be traced to its continual focus on its founding principles of design excellence, functional superiority, technical innovation and unparalleled quality.
History & Legacy
Begining in 1975, Tumi takes its name from a Peruvian god known to its founder from his Peace Corps days in South America. During the 1980's, Tumi's innovative introduction of soft, ultra-functional, black-on-black ballistic nylon travel bags catapulted the company to its current leadership position. Throughout the 1990's, as product innovations continued in the wheeled luggage and business case categories, increasing numbers of consumers around the world chose Tumi's unique blend of modern design and stellar performance.
The Tumi Difference
Product quality and selection are key attributes that have made Tumi a leader. Simply put, there is no other product made like Tumi. This is what is called the Tumi Difference. It is how the brand approaches every aspect and detail of product design. Tumi regards each component ? from the smallest, case-hardened solid steel machine screw to their exclusive, virtually abrasion-proof FXT ballistic nylon fabric ? of each item as if it were the most important. It means that Tumi products are made from hundreds of custom-designed and engineered parts.
Tumi understands that its customers require different products that will fit their particular travel styles and meet their specific needs. Therefore, there is a breadth of Tumi products in every classification, which includes luggage, business cases, handbags, small leather goods, executive accessories and gifts. Tumi expanded its reach throughout the 2000's with new categories of product including tech-savvy electronics and stylish business and travel groups for women. The brand's commitment to new thinking and solution-focused designs is reflected in ongoing product introductions ? like the 2012 Tegra-Lite® Hardside Collection ? that can best be described as revolutionary.
Today, Tumi holds more than 125 patents for its design and engineering breakthroughs. In addition, Tumi has been consistently recognized by leading consumer publications as the "best" product in the travel and business categories. With ongoing introductions of cutting-edge collections and new technologies, Tumi's reputation as the leading innovator in the travel and accessories categories will be secure for years to come.
Tumi Alpha Bravo - McConnell International Carry-On
The material is very nice, the best. First day I used it rained, and the rain seemed to brush off the bag like it was waterproof. The handle, when pulled up, is very shaky and it wiggles around. I thought it might be only my bag, but I went to the Tumi store and those handles were very flimsy too. For this price, I wanted a strong, firm rock solid handle. This Tumi carry-on doesn't have the quality there I expected. The middle zipper pouches are pretty much useless, too small for anything. The external zipper compartment is great, I actually fit two jackets in there, easily accessible. The wheels are very, very good, best in the industry. I wish the bag was one inch wider; it would still fit into Southwest overheads. Overall, the shaky, low quality handle is deal-breaker. For this price, I expected perfection. I'm going to return it.
- Bill L - customer
- from Bay Area, CA
- March 26, 2012
I travel domestically a lot for both business and pleasure and I absolutely love everything about this bag. If you're looking for the best blend of value, function and fashion, this is it!
- Denny - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- September 28, 2012