- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- 180 Binding System features "3D Fit" from toe to heel and step-in convenience.
- Molded base construction, engineered with patented Control Wings, connects seamlessly with the contoured upper.
- Men/Women-specific fit systems, asymmetric (L/R) for boot compatibility.
- Adjustable midfoot V Strap for entry/exit ease.
- Padded uppers for contoured fit and warmth.
- Set-and-forget heel strap.
- Compact stainless-steel teeth provide constant, penetrating contact on all types of terrain and snow conditions.
- Jagged construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- Stainless-steel heel crampon, centered on the boot, optimizes grip on descent and sidehill traverse.
- Full rotation enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and for snow to shed off the tail, creating zero resistance to minimize fatigue.
- Full rotation allows the boot, binding, and crampon system to engage independently of the snowshoe frame for maximum crampon penetration.
- 7000 frame is 25% stronger and 15% lighter than industry-standard aluminum, for dependable, lightweight maneuverability.
- Men and women specific designs for optimal maneuverability, balance, and ease of use.
- ArcTec™ Plus Decking is the strongest material available, and is puncture and abrasion resistant to -40°F.
- Dimensions: 8" x 25".
- Weight (per pair): 3.9 lbs.
- User Weight: 120-200 lbs.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wilderness Women's by Tubbs. Sorry!
Interested in new Tubbs products?
In 1990, Tubbs introduced their first lightweight, maintenance-free aluminum snowshoe, revolutionizing the industry and spurring hikers and fitness enthusiasts to discover snowshoeing. They incorporate four key elements into their snowshoe design: flotation, articulation, control and traction. These are the basis of every snowshoe that Tubbs manufactures.
Today, the Tubbs Snowshoe Company is tucked away in the mountain town of Stowe, Vermont and, since its inception a century ago, has been run by snowshoe enthusiasts for snowshoe enthusiasts. Tubbs continues to lead the way by giving people who choose to explore confidence in product performance and, as the snowshoe resource, providing snowshoe information and trial opportunities for a sense of companionship on the journey.