- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- It is recommended that you order a half size down for this item. If your child is a size 10, you would order a size 9.5.
- Tsukihoshi's shoes are designed for the comfort and health of children's feet.
- All Tsukihoshi shoes run wider than normal medium-width shoes.
- Run further and longer with the sweet look of the Tsukihoshi™ Euro.
- Machine washable synthetic leather and nylon mesh upper.
- Thick hook-and-loop strap creates an easy on and off.
- Firm Heel Counters to support active feet.
- Green Tea infused anti-bacterial, removable insole.
- Features "Flex-Joint Outsole", which allows foot to bend properly.
- Ultralightweight for easy movement.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Euro(Toddler/Youth) by Tsukihoshi Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Tsukihoshi Kids products?
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Tsukihoshi Kids Euro(Toddler/Youth)
Excellent shoe. This is the third time I have purchased the Euro. It is durable, comfortable and my boy thinks they look cool. These shoes were worn almost every day for 6 months and have held up well.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- August 2, 2012