- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- True Religion Men's Size Guide
- Modern and traditional style meet on the Danny Bootcut from True Religion Brand Jeans®.
- The Danny is a low-rise bootcut jean that's inspired by vintage denim.
- Franklin is a dark blue wash with whiskers and fading on comfortable stretch denim.
- Classic five-pocket construction.
- A black and grey railroad styles forms the "U" logo on the coin and back patch pockets.
- Light grey single-end thread.
- Vintage nickel rivets.
- Leather brand patch accents the back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 33, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Danny Bootcut in Franklin by True Religion. Sorry!
Interested in new True Religion products?
The True Religion Brand is known not only for its denim, but also for its sportswear, such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, western shirts and sweatpants that all have a vintage feel, yet remain true to today's ever changing styles and trends.
True Religion footwear is an extension of the True Religion apparel brand. Committed to a perfect fit and a seemingly timeless style, True Religion Footwear uses premium leathers, textiles, canvases and denim fabrics to make an upscale line of footwear for men, women and children alike. The sneaker line offers a wide range of constructions and styles while the boot, shoe and sandal line offers boundless styles that all have that American vintage look and feel.
Timeless, hippie, bohemian and chic - True Religion Brand Jeans will always remain a powerful force in the fashion world.