- True Religion Women's Size Guide
- A sleek classic.
- The Billy is a low-rise jean with a traditional straight leg.
- Lonestar is a dark blue wash on stretch cotton-poly denim with light fading for depth.
- Five-pocket construction.
- Classic logo enhances the button-flap coin and back pockets.
- Natural single-end thread.
- Brand patch at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 88% cotton, 10% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 15 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Billy Straight in Lonestar by True Religion. Sorry!
Interested in new True Religion products?
The True Religion Brand is known not only for its denim, but also for its sportswear, such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, western shirts and sweatpants that all have a vintage feel, yet remain true to today's ever changing styles and trends.
True Religion footwear is an extension of the True Religion apparel brand. Committed to a perfect fit and a seemingly timeless style, True Religion Footwear uses premium leathers, textiles, canvases and denim fabrics to make an upscale line of footwear for men, women and children alike. The sneaker line offers a wide range of constructions and styles while the boot, shoe and sandal line offers boundless styles that all have that American vintage look and feel.
Timeless, hippie, bohemian and chic - True Religion Brand Jeans will always remain a powerful force in the fashion world.
True Religion Billy Straight in Lonestar
I thought the jeans were comfortable and seemed well made but they are too low in the back. When I would bend down or sit down the top of my butt would show. I returned them.
I'd also recommend: Hudson
- Anonymous - customer
- April 26, 2013
Extremely disappointed, I have purchased True Religion for years now. These are made cheap, non quality. Absolutely will never purchase again.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 23, 2013