- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- There's only one way to go from here, kid. Strap 'em on, and move 'em out!
- Durable full-grain leather gloves feature Kevlar® fingertips that hold up to abrasion and tearing. They do not, however, make you bulletproof, so don't get any ideas.
- PU slider pucks are removable and replaceable so that you can tackle any surface.
- Wraparound elastic Velcro® wrist strap provides security when you get wild.
- Sweatsaver™ brow-wipe on back of hand and terry cloth lining help you stay fresh when you're getting down and dirty.
- EZ pull-on loop helps you get these suckers on and off quickly.
Longboard Glove Sizing Guidelines: To ensure a perfect fit, measure hand circumference at the knuckles and match to the sizes below.
- XS: 7.0-7.5 inches.
- SM/MD: 7.5-9.0 inches.
- LG/XL: 9.0-10.5 inches.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Longboard Downhill Slide Glove by Triple Eight. Sorry!
Interested in new Triple Eight products?
You see, for the past 15 years, we here at Triple Eight have brought you the highest quality protective gear, covered you from head to toe and allowed you to push your limits while being safe. There is no other protective gear company that delivers the craftsmanship, innovation and style as Triple Eight. Whether you are the veteran pro, the aspiring amateur or a first timer, Triple Eight has you protected.
Triple Eight Longboard Downhill Slide Glove
I purchased these gloves just about a month ago. The fit and style were good and they appeared to provide a good deal of protection. However, after 30 days of ownership (maybe only 15 or so hours of use total) the stitching on the fingers on the right hand glove have completely blown out, leaving my right middle- and ring-finger exposed to the road. I don't do extensive downhill or sliding runs, I just wanted basic protection as I am learning to long board. For this price, and from a company as well-respected as Triple 8, I would have expected a sturdier product. I cannot recommend these gloves to anyone, except perhaps as a fashion accessory, because I wouldn't trust them for actual use.
- Anonymous - customer
- from North Carolina
- May 23, 2012