- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Swedish for "red clay" the canvas Rödlera sneakers was inspired by the Silver Wing tennis shoe of the '80s from Tretorn™!
- Canvas upper with leather and synthetic overlays.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue.
- Textile lining and 100% postindustrial mesh sockliner with an ecoOrthoLite® insole helps keep your foot dry and odor-free.
- Traditional lace up front with oversized top eyelets detail.
- Embroidered Tretorn logo on tongue.
- PU midsole.
- Gum-rubber outsole.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rödlera Canvas by Tretorn. Sorry!
Interested in new Tretorn products?
The company's association with life on and off court rapidly created something of a cult following surrounding the brand, a status which was firmly secured when Wimbledon winners took to the grass in Tretorn in the 1970s. Inspired by the high profile and success of the brand, Tretorn's canvas and leather Nylites were the only shoe in which to be seen wearing on North American campuses throughout the 1980s. Lean and understated, the Tretorn sneaker was the first luxury sports shoe on the market.
Tretorn’s expertise in rubber-made products demonstrates a consistent commitment to quality and brand over hype, offering a collection most appreciated by those with a practical sensibility and a lifestyle largely enjoyed outside. Because Tretorn celebrates a lifestyle, largely lived outside, Tretorn ensures that labor is not exploited and the production methods are continuously revised for the good of the consumers and the environment. This commitment to sustainability and safe products is embodied in their PVC-Free policy for all of Tretorn men's shoes and Tretorn women's shoes. It is a business practice for which Tretorn is widely recognized as industry leaders.