- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Here's a must-have belt to fit your casual needs.
- Genuine Italian woven cotton elastic provides stretchability for more comfort.
- Tumbled harness leather trim with matching double keepers.
- Brass buckle has a satin nickel finish to complete this versatile belt.
- Width: 1.25".
- The manufacturer recommends ordering one size up from your pant waist size.
- Size chart for Torino Leather Co. Belts (measured from prong to fourth hole):
- Width: 1 1⁄4 in
- First Hole Length: 38 in
- Last Hole Length: 41 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 40. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 32MM Italian Woven Multi Cotton Elastic by Torino Leather Co.. Sorry!
Interested in new Torino Leather Co. products?
From the heart of the south in New Orleans, Torino Leather Co. always drives itself to offer the finest quality and craftsmanship in every item produced. Torino leather Co. belts, bags, and small leather goods come in a variety of styles that reflect the passions of diverse tastes.
Only the best fabrics and leathers are chosen to create Torino Leather Co. belts, bags, and small leather goods. From superior cotton fiber to exotic skins, there's a Torino Leather Co. product sure to delight those who appreciate quality and innovative design.
Torino Leather Co. 32MM Italian Woven Multi Cotton Elastic
How do I love this belt? Let me count the ways. 1. American made (stretchable mesh is Italian cotton). 2. Sturdy (leather at buckle is double-stitched). 3. Stylish (exactly as pictured). Manufacturer suggested purchasing a belt 'the next size up.' I did; fits perfectly, even after a too-big meal. Previously, I bought (and destroyed) several lower-priced belts. I was using a cloth belt with a round buckle to tide me over. Then, my mom found this. Thanks again, Mom.
- Jbjdjr - customer
- from boston, ma
- March 7, 2013
Good looking, well made belt. The belt color as shown on the site is pretty dead on. I was surprised at the amount of elasticity that the belt has and because of that it makes it extremely comfortable to wear. It also makes it a little bit more forgiving when your waistline expands.
I'd also recommend: Patagonia
- Anonymous - customer
- from Sag Harbor, New York
- November 16, 2012
Tired of boring black and brown belts? Me too. That's why Torino Leather is my new favorite designer. There's no better way to punch up your wardrobe than to throw on a brightly colored belt. The size is just right, the materials are solid, and the colors are nice and vivid. You'll want at least of few of these in your closet.
- Jon - customer
- from California
- August 30, 2012
- Anonymous - customer
- June 19, 2012