- Tommy Bahama Women's Swimwear Size Chart
- From the Big Island surf to the poolside cabana, complete your swim style with the equatorial ease of Tommy Bahama® Big Red Hawaii bikini bottoms.
- A stylized hibiscus watercolor print lends an island vibe to the tropical bikini bottom.
- Quick-dry Italian stretch microfiber fabric retains its shape and resists fading for lasting wear.
- Solid bikini bottom boasts a flattering twisted front.
- Sits low on the hips.
- Full rear coverage.
- Lined front.
- 80% nylon, 20% Lycra®.
- Lining: 100% nylon.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Big Red Hawaii Twist Front Hipster by Tommy Bahama. Sorry!
Interested in new Tommy Bahama products?
The Tommy Bahama feeling can be found in the collection of men's and women's watches and eyewear that blend vintage appeal with relaxed sophistication. Further your quest for paradise in a complete line of comfortable footwear that captures the Tommy Bahama spirit in old world style craftsmanship. Nothing says "I'm ready for the weekend" like a pair of Tommy Bahama leather sandals.
As you explore the world of Tommy Bahama clothing, be sure to stop and enjoy the details that embody the tropics, such as coconut buttons and intricate embroidery depicting palm trees swaying in the breeze. If dressing up is on the agenda, Tommy Bahama has created collections of fine silk ties and unique belts that add the finishing touches.
At the end of the day, let Tommy Bahama make your home an escape to the islands with coordinated bedding ensembles, decorative pillows, and plush beach towels. Relax. Life is a long adventurous weekend, and Tommy Bahama is committed to helping you pursue a life in paradise.