- Tommy Bahama Women's Swimwear Size Chart
- Sport this sweater as a chic coverup or pair with leggings and booties for supreme style.
- Striped, lightweight sweater in a supersoft hand.
- Ribbed V-neck.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.
- Handkerchief hem adds a flowy look.
- Pullover design.
- 75% cotton, 25% modal.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 6-8). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Beach Sweater Hi-Low Sweater by Tommy Bahama. Sorry!
Interested in new Tommy Bahama products?
The Tommy Bahama feeling can be found in the collection of men's and women's watches and eyewear that blend vintage appeal with relaxed sophistication. Further your quest for paradise in a complete line of comfortable footwear that captures the Tommy Bahama spirit in old world style craftsmanship. Nothing says "I'm ready for the weekend" like a pair of Tommy Bahama leather sandals.
As you explore the world of Tommy Bahama clothing, be sure to stop and enjoy the details that embody the tropics, such as coconut buttons and intricate embroidery depicting palm trees swaying in the breeze. If dressing up is on the agenda, Tommy Bahama has created collections of fine silk ties and unique belts that add the finishing touches.
At the end of the day, let Tommy Bahama make your home an escape to the islands with coordinated bedding ensembles, decorative pillows, and plush beach towels. Relax. Life is a long adventurous weekend, and Tommy Bahama is committed to helping you pursue a life in paradise.
Tommy Bahama Beach Sweater Hi-Low Sweater
Though I really like this cover-up, the third time I wore it, I noticed a hole in the fabric. It is not in a seam so can't be easily fixed. Since there is so much fabric, I can probably fix it so it won't be noticed...but I know.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 21, 2013